WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" FIRST: he didWHO IS TALLER: he is
WHO SINGS BETTER: duh, me.... though he does rock at some songs on Sing Star!
WHO'S SMARTER: duh, me. I always win the relationship arguments. Okay, he is pretty dang smart!
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: mostly me, but sometimes I slack and T helps keep me on track.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: duh, me. I've tried the left... way to hard to get to sleep. Actually... I would have to answer that both of us do since T tends to slide over to my side during the night. Maybe our mattress sags in the middle or maybe he is just cold.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: T, thanks sweetie.
WHO COOKS DINNER: Me, and Shannon, Courtney, and Tammy (thanks girls), and occasionally T makes cheesy eggs or grilled cheese.
WHO DRIVES: mostly me... yeah, I like to drive and T is usually "resting" on our long road trips.
WHO'S MORE STUBBORN: hmm... I'm always right and T is stubborn to admit it. Does that answer the question?
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: T kissed me on the forehead first. Later we had "the talk" and he asked "does this mean I can kiss you now?"
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: I asked him if he wanted to catch a movie. He leaped out of his chair and said "I'll go see what's playing," as he darted out of my apartment and over to his.
WHO PROPOSED: duh, T. Wouldn't have had it any other way. Waited a whole two days after his sister's wedding.
WHO HAS TRAVELED MORE: T travels more on business now... but I'd still say he is catching up to all the traveling I did in College. I've even been over to FRANCE! :D
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY: hmm, maybe slightly more me... I tend to control our relationship a bit more, but that is cause T cares so much and wants me to be happy. When we were dating he would get teased that he was "whipped," which I didn't mind. That meant he would do anything for me. I love that I can still get my way some of the time. :D
WHO IS BETTER AT GUITAR HERO: ME! Okay, this question wasn't really in the original but I had to throw that in there. Better practice more guitar and less football, buddy!T is a sweet husband and an awesome dad.The Girl talks about him all day and gets soo excited when he comes home from work. She loves to make him pretend to be a kitty or a dog. This means he has to play with her like normal, but meow or woof as they play. It is quite funny. T is very good at helping around the house and complementing me on the things I get done. His job is not easy and he doesn't seem to ever get as much sleep as he needs, but he does the best he can for us and I appreciate him so much!


2 comments:
Tommy is a sweet guy! Fun to read!
cute, cute. happy valentine's day! we loved that pictures by the way.(the clintama one) HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment