Monday, April 7, 2008

BLUEberry Muffins



Today, The Girl was playing Blue's Clues on the computer. One game has her pick out different shapes from the baked items at the Bakery. Well, she saw muffins and turned to me and said, "I want to make muffins, Mama." Then she ran off to the kitchen. Well, I was talking on the phone so I followed her into the kitchen with only half my attention on her and saw that she had already pushed a chair up to the counter. While I got out the box of muffin mix and started adding the water and egg, she pushed her chair up to another counter and got out some food coloring. She quickly added a few drops of blue food dye before I had a chance to even stop her! Next she wanted to add sprinkles and cereal but I stopped her before that happened and decided it was time to get off the phone and focus on the muffin making. :D They turned out great! Real BLUE blueberry muffins! Yum.

No comments: