I guess you will have him on April 19th.
April 22nd
katie says: april 27th
I think that Isaac will come May 4th. But If I have to choose another date I'll pick the April 23rd.
im going with the 26th
April 25
May 4th....ok as a second choice May 5th, with labor on May 4th.
April 24th!
Oh, and we want another belly shot!
May 6th......Kala T.
7 days and 7 nights of.....thunder!!! today is the 16th of April, so in seven days and seven nights of thunder it will be April 23rd. kyle
my husband is crazy! so, i think that i will guess april 28. do you have a definate name for the little guy yet? we are so excited for you guys!
Here's a belly shot for you! We are planning on naming our son Isaac. :D Happy Guessing!
May 1st, It just sounds fun. May Day. Good luck.
April 29th~Jeff Clark
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. we can't wait to meet him.
Ha! April 23rd! Seven days and seven nights of thunder never lets me down. Now you have to name hime Kyle!
Good Luck Melonie!!! I will be thinking of you tomorrow! so excited to see pictures of baby isaac
Post a Comment
18 comments:
I guess you will have him on April 19th.
April 22nd
katie says: april 27th
I think that Isaac will come May 4th. But If I have to choose another date I'll pick the April 23rd.
im going with the 26th
April 25
May 4th....ok as a second choice May 5th, with labor on May 4th.
April 24th!
Oh, and we want another belly shot!
May 6th......Kala T.
7 days and 7 nights of.....thunder!!! today is the 16th of April, so in seven days and seven nights of thunder it will be April 23rd.
kyle
my husband is crazy! so, i think that i will guess april 28. do you have a definate name for the little guy yet? we are so excited for you guys!
Here's a belly shot for you! We are planning on naming our son Isaac. :D Happy Guessing!
May 1st, It just sounds fun. May Day. Good luck.
April 29th
~Jeff Clark
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. we can't wait to meet him.
Ha! April 23rd! Seven days and seven nights of thunder never lets me down. Now you have to name hime Kyle!
Good Luck Melonie!!! I will be thinking of you tomorrow! so excited to see pictures of baby isaac
Post a Comment