Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WELCOMING....

The Boy
6 lbs 11 oz
20.5 inches

M and baby are both doing VERY well!!!










16 comments:

shaunawolfe said...

Welcome ISAAC!! We can't wait to meet you in person. What a handsome little boy!

Heather said...

He is so beautiful!!!

tn said...

CONGRATULATIONS Melonie and Tommy! What an adorable boy!

Tammisty

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man. Congratulations. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He's darling! He resembles Lily.

Lynette Aiello said...

Congratulations to You and Tommy and Lilly!!!
He is adorable and I can't wait to play with him.
Get some rest while you can.
Love,
Lynette

Monica said...

YAY! Congratulations. I'm so glad that both of you are doing well. He is SO adorable. I can definately see both you and Tommy in him. So CUTE. Keep those pics coming :)

Anonymous said...

He is sooooo cute. I love how alert he is. Mom looks great too. Congradulations! We are so happy for you. Lots of love, April Merrell and Family

Happy Thought, Indeed! said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

Ashli Brown said...

Congrats! He is adorable! And you look great too, would not have guessed you just had him. I hope i'll get to meet both your kids someday, hopefully soon since i live by kirsti.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a cutie! Melonie, I hope your feeling as good as you look. From the birth info it looks as though he came a little sooner than expected :) Congratulations! Can't wait to see you and Issac in person. I'll bet Lily is just loving being the "big sister"

Love, Monica Bird

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He looks like Tommy. I can't wait to hear what Lily has to say.
Love,
Terri

Billy and Kati said...

I am impressed. That was quick posting!!! I am so glad that we already get to see Issac so soon! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

How fun to have a son! I never keep up to date too much on anything so of course I was surprised! I had no idea when you were due! Looks like he was only a few days early..........but he's a mini!Happiness to all of you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so glad his is here and healthy! You all look great! Love Bartletts

Anonymous said...

Crystal Ann (Galloway) Cecie

Hi you guys your baby is so cute. Congratulations. He is just so beautiful, long fingers too. Enjoy!