Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Indiana Jones movie stinks


We saw the newest Indiana Jones movie last night, and WOW did it stink! My hopes weren't even that high going into it, but it was still atrocious. Sure, there was some decent action, but the movie was so OUT THERE it was painful. I would almost say that it would at least be a good kids movie, but the language was too strong for kids. I haven't disliked a movie in the theater that much in quite some time. Anyway, just a heads-up in case you were thinking about seeing it. (By the way, it was the first time we took The Boy to the movies, and he did great!)

2 comments:

Steven said...

definitely good to know. I have really been craving a good action flick, but they have been really disappointing. You took Issac...BRAVE!!

Meg said...

Ditto, and too late. good info for everyone else though!