Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Second Child Photo Neglect

So I've heard that the second child gets way less photos taken than the first. I didn't see how this could be possible... but alas it is true. I went back and looked in my photo archives and by the time The Girl was 4 weeks old we had over 100 photos of her. The Boy is just over 50 photos right now. Pretty pathetic! I'll get better at taking more shots of him, cause he is so cute. :D


Even though The Boy seems to say "Quit taking pictures of me, Mom!"

1 comment:

Monica said...

He is so adorable! It looks like from these pics that he has a ton of hair. He already beats Sofie by a long shot! He is so handsome! I especially love the crying pic. So, I totally relate with the 2nd child photo neglect..I have been so much more relaxed with her than I was with my 1st! Last night i just realized that I hadn't started recording a baby record for her like i did with Aiden. So, I finally got to it (only 7 months later)