The Boy is officially moving now. He is also playing with balls and trucks! It is fun to watch him push them away and scoot after them. He is really enjoying his new freedom too... and it is teaching me how to baby proof the house again. It has not been baby proofed... and I haven't had to worry about that kind of stuff for a few years! Today The Girl left her candy bracelet on the floor and The Boy found it. I was wondering what he was up to since he was being so quiet and hadn't crawled over to the cord next to the wall (another thing he loves to chomp on that we need to take care of). He was sucking on the bracelet and a bunch of pieces were on the carpet and all over his face and hands. Sorry I didn't get a picture but I had to clean it up right away. Guess we didn't make it to the one-year mark that we did with The Girl... the one year of no sweets. Always different with the second kid.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
He's on the Move!
The Boy is officially moving now. He is also playing with balls and trucks! It is fun to watch him push them away and scoot after them. He is really enjoying his new freedom too... and it is teaching me how to baby proof the house again. It has not been baby proofed... and I haven't had to worry about that kind of stuff for a few years! Today The Girl left her candy bracelet on the floor and The Boy found it. I was wondering what he was up to since he was being so quiet and hadn't crawled over to the cord next to the wall (another thing he loves to chomp on that we need to take care of). He was sucking on the bracelet and a bunch of pieces were on the carpet and all over his face and hands. Sorry I didn't get a picture but I had to clean it up right away. Guess we didn't make it to the one-year mark that we did with The Girl... the one year of no sweets. Always different with the second kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment