Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Girl Talk

On our way home from the pumpkin patch, The Girl said something about wanting to go home and have a treat and watch "kids". That is what she calls Jon and Kate Plus 8, a cute tv show on TLC about a family with twin 6 year olds and six two year olds. I watch it when I can get a second, nursing The Boy or what not. Not Cinderella, not Caillou... "kids."

After dropping Katie off at the airport, The Girl said, "I will miss Katie. She helps me a lot." Guess The Girl really liked having someone at her every call.

After going underwater in her hot tub, she came up and said, "I'm a basement looker!" I wish I had a picture of her little face with these huge goggles on. So funny!

And today at lunch she asked me, "Mom, is Beast (from Beauty and the Beast) a lion?"

No comments: