Monday, October 27, 2008

New The Girl Talk

The Girl sure says the funniest things. Sunday morning I was super tired from being up a lot in the night with The Boy. I was feeding The Boy in bed when The Girl came in to wake us up. She laid next to Daddy and I thought... we really need a King Size bed. I was totally trying to sleep more and The Boy was babbling and blowing bubbles with The Girl and Daddy. After watching The Boy for 5 long minutes of constant bubble blowing, The Girl said, "It's like a hot tub in his mouth!" Half asleep I couldn't help but laugh out loud. It was pretty funny.

At church, I was doing some R.S. stuff at the library when I heard some screaming coming from nursery. "Yup, that's my kid," I thought as I dashed off to nursery. Sure enough, The Girl was climbing out from under a table, screaming, with blood coming out of her mouth. I just took her out of class and tried to figure out what happened. After washing it was clear that she cut her lip, not anything inside her mouth. We got her some ice in a bag to suck on and she calmed down a bit. I asked if she bit her lip and she said, "Lizzie bit my lip." Her nursery leader found out that someone had thrown a toy at it hit her lip. Whether or not sweet Lizzie threw the toy or not, I'm not too worried about it. It was just really funny to hear The Girl describe it to everyone while she was sitting with me in the Relief Society room (before RS started). She said, "Lizzie threw a toy and it bit me and then I heard my lip go RIP really loud." Oh, what a drama queen. Later she wanted to go back into nursery. We walked in and her sweet friend Perry was really concerned with how she was doing. She went up and asked her but The Girl didn't respond. She walked right passed Perry and over to Lizzie and demanded an apology. I was just laughing inside watching her be so persistent to get her apology. Yes, she can be pretty bossy too.

1 comment:

Monica said...

She is such a funny girl. I love reading "Lily Talk." You can tell that she is so smart by all the funny things that she comes up with!

Oh yeah, and I think that I've already asked you this, but I can't remember what you said.. Are you going to be in utah at all in dec?