
Last night was super fun. I got to go see The Nutcracker, for the first time, with my friend Shannon. It was soo beautiful. My favorite part was in the land of snow. The ground looked like ice and it was snowing around them.
The Girl and T (and The Boy) had their own little party with popcorn, gum drops, marshmallows, hot chocolate, and the movie ELF. I wish I could have watched it with them cause I love that movie!


4 comments:
Was it Ballet Idaho you got to see?
I love the Nutcracker, and I can't wait until my girls are old enough to take them--or for them to be old enough to audition as mice!
It was Ballet Idaho... though this is not their picture. it is just a random one I found online. I have to admit; I thought of Lily dancing in it when she is older too!
She could be one of those little angels...and she wouldn't even need a wig!
How fun!! I've always wanted to go see that... maybe someday we'll have money to do fun things like that...
i used to dream of the day I could dance in it.
for now it is fun to dream of seeing it
Post a Comment