Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our First Christmas... yep it's early!

We got to open presents from T's parents with them watching on the web camera. Here are some highlights!

"Thanks Nauna and Bompa for my new bike. It's the best bike I ever had," says The Girl.

The Boy got lots of cute toys too, but his favorite was a monkey hand puppet. Thanks Ingalls! You'll love this video of him laughing. He laughs every time he sees it!



2 comments:

Kirsti said...

how fun!! I remember me & tommy's first Christmas that we got bikes!! Isaac is so cute! I can't wait to make him laugh like that some more. Can't wait to see you guys!!

Karen said...

melonie, i finally "discovered" your blog. (thanks for the links to kirsti's and katie's.) i am tommy's great aunt and would love to meet you and your wonderful, adorable children! you are so talented!