Sunday, December 7, 2008

It Finally Looks Like Christmas around here!


This week we did our Christmas decorations. We got the lights up on the house. T did the hard parts up high and on the roof. I put the lights around the garage doors. Then we got our tree and decorated it. We hung PICTURES in our house (finally) and T's Boar's head (complete with Christmas lights around his neck). We got our Christmas wreath and Nativity up. It is soo nice to have a beautiful home!

4 comments:

Monica said...

I LOVE your house! I don't know if I have ever seen a whole picture of it. Great job on the lights you guys. Tommy, nice Boar. :) And Melonie, I totally want that Nativity set. It is my favorite!

Kristofer said...

The lights look great guys! I can't ever convince Ryan to put up lights at our house :)!

Unknown said...

Hi, Melonie I know that you don't know me but my name is Danesa and I went to Claremont High with Tommy. We were in the same ward. I found you blog thru Kirsti's who commented on blog. I just wanted to say that you have a beautiful family. :) Good work on the lights. Where do you guys live now?

wannabee free said...

Looks great! Feels good I bet to be more 'moved in'.
fun to see you Tues.!!