Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dress-Up Time


Lily and her friends love to play dress up. Thanks Mom for all the great dress up clothes you have made her (She made a wonderful Cinderella dress, Cinderella "rags", and Lily's favorite today: Pocahontas). She loves to dress up like Pocahontas and sing "Just around the river bend" over and over. When she was wearing her Cinderella "rags", I took a picture of her and her friend dressed in Cinderella's dress. Then she ran up stairs and said, "I have to get out of these ugly clothes and get ready for the ball." Oh boy, not that the dress is ugly... I think she was just acting.

Off to change!

Just before they discussed how Lily had on Aurora's shoes.

Isaac in on the action. He loves finding Lily's hats on the floor and putting them on. :) Too cute.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Cuteys! Thanks for having my girl over today!