

So, did you know that Isaac likes to throw little tantrums when he doesn't get his way? It is sad but soo cute that I smile most of the time he does it. Classic times: when I take my cell phone away from him, when he wants the water bottle he sees but can't reach, when he wants to crawl around and I'm holding him (usually because he can't crawl around where ever we are), and of course, when he is tired. If I'm holding him he arches his back way back and screams/screeches. If he is on the floor he lays down, usually banging his head on the floor as he does it, and cries. Poor little guy. He is also walking everywhere now. Sometimes he will do this bear crawl thing... especially outside on the grass. It cracks me up.
A new tooth finally broke through! Yeah, a 5th tooth! More to come soon I'm assuming. He also cut his finger and it has been the biggest pain to keep a bandaid on him. I usually find him in his crib with blood on his sheets cause he has ripped his bandaid off and reopened his wound. Anyone use that liquid bandaid on kids?


Isaac is also now bringing me my shoes to put on so we can go outside. It is soo cute. He really likes to play outside, especially climbing up the stairs to the playhouse and talking to me from way up high. Ah yes, he also loves to carry around this cute little purse lily has for her dolls.

Lily is soo creative. She made this "superhero" outfit for her kitty all on her own, with tissue paper and tape. Tape... her favorite "toy". What a character she is!


No comments:
Post a Comment