Lily had a fun time making a gingerbread house with her Grandma Tessie and Aunt Kimberly in Utah after Thanksgiving. She was sad to leave it there, but luckily our friends gave us a homemade kit to do this week. Lily had a great time making this one all her own creation... as you can tell. I love the homemade stained glass windows! Great touch Karissa! I also love how Lily threw all the rest of the candy on the bottom "as snow" she said. Too cute.

1 comment:
Unfortunately we didnt do a gingerbread house this year, but it is on my MUST list for next Christmas! I have seen lots of other pictures with these creative houses and have got to make it a tradition in my family. :) and I think its also special for the children because they see their creation come alive. Lily is a beautiful little lady, I love the second picture with her head cocked.
Melonie! Thank you for making my life easier and making a Primary Helps link to your right with all the great websites! I have stolen your idea and put it on my blog for my current and future use. I was recently called as my ward's Primary President and am loving everyone's ideas. Thank you for yours!
Post a Comment