









Isaac and I played on the carpet for a long time before I really got to work pulling in some boxes. He was just laughing and laying on it and giggling. He was so cute and happy to just be playing with me and nothing else!
Isaac's room also got a paint job last week, thanks to my friend Karissa for motivating and helping me. I just love the white trim and the bright green. See the difference? The green matches the letters in his name perfectly!



Oh yeah, and here is Lily's reaction to the new carpet!


3 comments:
Wow!! it is beautiful! new carpet is definitely on the list of favorite things.
Melonie, this is Hillary Waters.
What a wonderful gift to each other: new carpet! I loved Lily's reaction and Isaac's head cuddling with the stairs.
Isaac is getting so BIG it always amazes me how fast time goes by without me knowing it. And your bright little girl, she sure is one smarty pants!
Congradulations to you and your husband for him earning his CFA, what an accomplishment! I say congrads to you too because it takes a dedicated wife and mother to support a husband in such a scholarly task!
I look forward to seeing you too in 2010, we'll get the girls together for sure!
send me your e-mail address and Ill invite you to my blog.
hegwaters at gmail dot com
I like your green accent wall with the fireplace! We have one too! :P
Post a Comment