Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Christmas Time!


I just love Christmas Time! I love spending time with family and friends and I love making and buying gifts for others. I also love the lights, warmth, and love you feel at Christmas time. This past weekend we had a fun time with friends and enjoyed a Ward Christmas Breakfast. Sunday we had a little bit of snow that melted pretty soon after it landed. Today's snow fall is sticking around for a little while so I got the kiddos all bundled up and sent them outside to play. Isaac lasted about 10 minutes before he had to come in. He had lost his glove and his hand was frozen. He didn't like it one bit when I tried to warm it up under luke warm water. Poor little guy. I'm sure Lily wasn't much help keeping him warm outside. She liked throwing snow at him from what I saw. Oh yeah, and did I tell you Isaac is going to be a pro-present unwrapper this Christmas? He has already unwrapped two presents under our little pink tree.

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Wow! Lots of snow! I think it's so funny that your last post was playing in the leaves and now they're playing in the snow!! Fun, fun, fun!

landmark lighting said...

Thanks for the links!