8lbs 2oz, 20"
The boy's name Caleb is pronounced KAY-leb. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Caleb is faith, devotion, whole hearted. Biblical: Caleb, a companion of Moses and Joshua, was noted for his astute powers of observation and fearlessness in the face of overwhelming odds; his devotion to God is symbolized by the "dog" in some traditions.Baby and Mother are doing GREAT!!!





5 comments:
Oh Melonie.. He is BEAUTIFUL!! Seriously, he is absolutely adorable. And a good size little guy too! I am in love with his hair and name. Can't wait to hear more details. Hope that it all went well and that you can get some rest. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
YAY! We are so excited! I'm so glad everything went so well today and that we have a new member of the family. He is seriously beautiful! Can't wait to meet him!
Thanks for the pix. He is so beautiful Melonie! I am so glad that everything went well. Congratulations!!! We love you.
Tammisty
Thanks for the new nephew! (I know you totally made him for me :) ) Can't wait to meet him and see you guys! Love you!
Congratulations!! He's beautiful!!
Post a Comment