Friday, June 17, 2011

Isaac in Sports

For the first month of summer I signed Isaac up for a weekly sports camp for preschoolers.  They get to play soccer, baseball, and basketball.  It is hot and most of the time Isaac just wants to sit with me but he gets out there a little bit and does his thing.  He is definitely best at baseball.  At home, Tommy bribes him with a cookie if he hits the ball over the fence and into our pool.  So, when Isaac stepped up to the tee it's no surprise that he was aiming high for the fence and got 5 balls over. :)  Basketball took him a little while to get the hang of but I think he liked shooting the ball.  We will need to work more on dribbling at home.  Soccer is kind of boring to him.  Just running and kicking in 110 deg. heat, I can't say that I blame him, even though I love soccer! :)

Besides baking in the sun, what are the rest of us doing while Isaac is playing?
I spend three fourths the time encouraging Isaac to go play.  It's exhausting being the mom sometimes!
Caleb is smiling away! Often getting something to eat or playing with the grass.
Lily is the photographer.

No comments: