Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lily's Haircut

Lily wanted to get her hair cut shorter for the summer.  Here is a picture of what she wanted to look like, with super short hair.  :)  We went ahead and did it last week so she could show her friends before school got out.  She looks adorable.  I was tempted to have them cut her bangs off but Lily really wants to grow them out and we have suffered through it this long already.  We went to a "kid cut" place, which to me just means they will probably do just as horrible of a job as I could do at home, but Lily will have more fun and I don't have to clean up the mess.  Not sure if it is worth the $ but ah well.  The cars were fun to sit in and Lily liked the pig tails with little flowers that she got done (nice technique so I don't notice how uneven it is right away).

Look at those cute freckles! :D
 Enjoying Fudgesicles by the pool.
 Tommy's cannon ball after his 11 mile run on Saturday.

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

I think it's darling!!!! Can't wait to see it in person!

Monica said...

I LOVE her hair cut! So adorable!!