While we were in Mexico, the kids were having fun with Grandma and Grandpa and their cousins. They got to celebrate Tyler's birthday with him and go to Sea World.
Apparently Grandma and Aunt Kirsti are crazy thinking they could take all 5 little ones to Sea World by themselves, but I think everyone had a great time and no one got lost!
When we got back, we had a little party for Lily before we hopped in the car to drive home.
All three of the boys were drumming on Lily's present while she was reading her card.
She quickly swiped her hand across her present and kept on reading. It was soo funny I caught it on camera!
Oh boy! An Angry Birds shirt! I'm glad she got her fill of Angry Birds at Grandpa's!
What a nice dolphin cake from Grandma. Can you tell it was a Dolphin theme this year? She's obsessed. :)
Monday, March 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment