Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lily's Third Play - The Tortoise and the Hare

Last week Lily got to participate in another play, this time practicing for only one week with the performances on Saturday (same traveling children's theater that did King Arthur's Quest last year).  Three of her friends were in the play too which made it extra fun.  At first she was bummed that she didn't get a "bigger" part but by the end she and I were both satisfied with the amount of time in the play and the smaller number of practice hours.
The first show I went to with Isaac and forgot my camera.  I got super lucky sitting right next to this very nice mom of the girl standing right next to Lily!  She sent me all her pictures and will even send me video later.  Soo excited to be able to share that with you.  I did send Tommy with the camera for the second showing but didn't have great expectations for my non-photographer husband.  He took one cute video in between some heads.  Hope you like it!

No comments: