Friday, April 6, 2012

A few photos

Enjoying popsicles outside.  It's been in the 80s this week and I just can't believe the HOT Vegas summer is going to be here too soon!
"ah ra ra" = airplane.  Caleb says that and points up each time he hears one go past... which is VERY often at our house.


My funny sweet Isaac
 I just loved watching that bright yellow drip down his legs.
 Our preschool Easter party. :)  We had a lot of fun doing the bunny hop and singing "If you're hoppy and you know it wiggle your tail."  I found these cute carrot bubble necklaces for the kids.
 Lily got to dress up for "career day" at school.  She chose a Dolphin Trainer.  After telling her she could NOT wear her swimming suit to school, I think she came up with a great outfit. :)  She asked me to put gel in her hair to make it look wet.  She's such a clever girl!
 The kids having fun with Grandma Tessie in the hot tub.
Grandma being crazy floating over ice cold waters!

No comments: