I got to go into Lily's classroom again and do a fun art project inspired by Georgia O'Keefe. They have been learning about "habitats" lately so I thought this tied in somehow. A lot of the kids did flowers or desert landscapes. It was pretty fun.
During Preschool this week, we used bubble wrap to create a fun snake.
In my art class we did a Munch inspired Scream picture with
oil pastels. I took a picture of each of the kids making the scream face. They used these in their drawing. A lot of the kids did a really good job with this. It was
fun to teach them about 1-point perspective (have their fence go off
in the distance). Lily didn't quite get it but I still love her
interpretation. It's like "happy version" of Scream instead of being
dark and somewhat scary. ;)
And a sewing project for me: My friend is having a baby girl this week so I recovered her car seat in a girly fabric. I love how it turned out!
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are talented on so many levels! I loved Zenock's snake, and I am really happy with the carseat redo too!! I can't wait to put her in it in a few days. THANK YOU!!!!!!
Post a Comment