Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I'm so grateful to be a mother.  I love my three little cuties.  I had a great mother's day full of kindness, help, rest, relaxation, and fun.  Here is a funny picture of me getting some pampering from my kids.  Lily is giving me a massage and Isaac is slathering on the lotion on my feet, while I'm reading a book. :)  It was awesome.
Here is the Mother's Day gift Lily made me at school.  Isn't it soo cute?  I'm going to have to remember this one!  Each of the flower stems had something sweet about me written on it.  "I love when you make me laugh." "I love your personality."  "I love when you give me a neck and back rub."  Too cute.
I feel very blessed to be a mom.  We had a great talk in Sacrament and one of the things a speaker said was, what if you woke up and only had what you thanked God for in your prayer last night?  This thought has helped me be more grateful and remember to appreciate all that I have.  I'm thankful my mom has always been there for me when I need her support and love.

No comments: