Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Girl Talk... or should I say SING

Today at church our opening song was "I am a Child of God." The Girl recognized the tune right away and started BELTING out the entire first verse at the top of her sweet little lungs. EVERYONE at church was turning their heads and looking back at The Girl. T and I just sat there with red faces in the world (and maybe some teary eyes). It was so cute and embarrassing and awesome all at once. My sweet little singer.

Another The Girl Talk for ya: After church she said, "Mom, I would like some gum that doesn't lose its flavor please."

2 comments:

Happy Thought, Indeed! said...

That is so adorable/funny!
So far, the only time we got that kind of attention in church was when Emmy let out a 1 1/2 minute belch.

Kristofer said...

He is the cutest! :)