The Girl told me last night after her bath that she wanted short hair, "not like a boy, short hair like a girl." So I gave her a little trim and cut her bangs short again. I think she is just adorable. Here's her new do, and a snake that she was bringing to preschool for "s" day.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
The New Do
The Girl told me last night after her bath that she wanted short hair, "not like a boy, short hair like a girl." So I gave her a little trim and cut her bangs short again. I think she is just adorable. Here's her new do, and a snake that she was bringing to preschool for "s" day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It's adorable Mel! You did a great job!
So cute! Very impressive that you cut hair so well! She looks so much like you Melonie. Adorable. :)
wow that girl is beautiful!
how cute. I love cutting my girls' hair too.
Post a Comment