Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bike Riding Queen

The Girl is so awesome. She rode her first time around our block last week and after a confident first lap she wanted to go again. This time she was going faster and took a little spill on a corner. She was pretty upset about it, and scraped her knee a little. Today it was a nice sunny day so we got out to practice some more. Not only did she ride her bike all the way to the park, but she did a full 1/2 mile lap around the park and loved it! She was going so fast I had to jog and tell her to stop a few times just to keep up with her! :) I'm so proud.

At preschool today, we worked on patterns. She did so awesome! She is really a smart one. I'm just constantly reminded of how quickly she learns things. I can't believe she will be 4 soon!

1 comment:

Monica said...

So cute! Look at her riding her bike and all. How big she is getting. I can't believe she is almost 4. I remember her being born and living in Provo like it was a year ago or something. Also, so jealous of your weather! So glad it was a warmer day for you guys though.