And just for those of you who thought I might be recording and driving at the same time... you're nuts. My sister recorded this while my mom was driving The Girl home from dance class. Thanks Kim!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Singing in the Car
Since not everyone gets to see and hear what I enjoy as I drive in the car, here's a little taste.
Yes, she knows all THREE verses. Yes, she always sings at the top of her lungs. Yes, she gets mad at me if I stop the song before all THREE verses are over. Yes, she sings this song over and over and over again. It is pretty awesome though. I know I have a rare gem here.
And just for those of you who thought I might be recording and driving at the same time... you're nuts. My sister recorded this while my mom was driving The Girl home from dance class. Thanks Kim!
And just for those of you who thought I might be recording and driving at the same time... you're nuts. My sister recorded this while my mom was driving The Girl home from dance class. Thanks Kim!
Labels:
The Girl Talk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
WOW - that was FANTASTIC! Good singing Lily. I don't think I've ever even heard the third verse. Thanks for the great video Kim!
I feel so privileged that I got to hear that over the phone. Lucky me. what a sweetheart!
WOW is right! That is amazing. Great singing Lily AND thank you for providing Aiden with entertainment. He wants to keep watching this video over and over again.
Too Cute! I should put in a church CD! My kids know "Boom Boom Shake The Room" and other "classics" thanks to Dave!
Post a Comment