1) Rude people annoy me. I try really hard not to be rude, not to gossip, or even think bad thoughts about someone. I like giving people the benefit of the doubt or just remembering everyone has bad days.2) I often think about how awful it would be if my husband died. I think it would be the worst thing that could ever happen to me. I just hope that is not a challenge that the Lord has in store for me. He is going to have to out live me.
3) I'm pretty good at many things, but wish I could be amazingly talented at something. I guess you will always find someone that is better than you at anything you do... but I just wish I had one outlet that I excelled at. Ah, well, I guess I'm stuck with "many talents" and I have to try to be better at all of them. Maybe I have a focus issue?
4) I love ballroom dancing. Going back to number 3, I secretly wish I were an amazing ballroom dancer.
5) I wish I could go back to school... no, not college (finished that, thank goodness)... high school. And not for the reason that high school was amazingly great and I miss my high school life, cause I don't. I only have two friends that I still keep in touch with from high school. What I mean is, I wish I could go back to high school and take more classes. I did
6) I love being with friends, and wish they all didn't have such busy lives so we could hang out more!
7) I love doing hair, not that you would be able to tell by my own hair styles. I have done a few updos for proms and weddings and really enjoy it. I taught a "Miss Manners" class for a few summers and took a whole day to talk about grooming, complete with manicures and doing many of the girls hair. The Girl doesn't know what is in store for her!
8) I was the top checker ("register girl") at the grocery store I worked at through high school and even worked in the pharmacy for a few years too.
9) I really hope I never have to own a dog. I say "have to" because my husband may end up convincing me to do it "for the kids" or something. I'm really sorry all you dog lovers out there, I just don't understand it. I mean, I clean up after my baby because I know one day he will grow out of it and appreciate me for it. Do dogs appreciate you? Hmm.
10) I would love to ride in a hot air balloon someday.

11) I often think about how lucky I am.
12) I am addicted to playing Ticket to Ride Online. I don't know what I would do if I had to go without it for a whole day. I would probably need a good book to read.
13) I absolutely LOVE cheesecake.
14) I have a bad habit of leaving my clothes on the floor of my bedroom at the end of the day. It started at a young age and I hate how it piles up. I usually just throw it all in the wash so I don't have to sort it and put things away.
15) I love to be hot... hot tubs, summer days, sweaty after a good workout, oooh... and getting into a hot car after being in a cold store or something, love that!
16) After thinking about number 15 I realized I can't sleep when I'm hot. I often stick one leg out of the bed for temperature control.
17) I lived in New Mexico for 5 years.
18) My younger brother's birthday is this month. He would have been 23. I do miss him.
19) In high school, I attended 5 WWF events. The things a girl does for her boyfriend. Wow.
20) I secretly wish my husband could sing like Josh Groban. Ahhhh.

21) When I was a young teen, I had to walk in a parade doing the macarena for hours. I really don't like the macarena now.
22) I graduated college 6 weeks after I had The Girl.
23) I pierced my belly button in college (trying too hard to fit in with my crazy roommates I guess), but took it out when I started dating T. He told me it didn't suit me.
24) In 5th grade I was Ariel in my school play. I can still quote the whole movie by heart.
25) My favorite song is "With or Without You," by U2. I've probably listened to it over 500 times.
Whew, that was tough. Hope you enjoyed!


7 comments:
Loved it Melonie! I'm cracking up at the WWF! And I never would have guessed you had your belly button pierced! Love ya!
Ditto on dogs...Dave has suggested it would be fun for the kids...but you and I know who gets to clean up after the pet meant for the kids!
I didn't know about your younger brother. That would be hard.
I love U2!
Love the photos you attached to the post also!
One of my Favorite Posts! Dogs, it's never going to happen, I don't care what Greg says. I love how honest and real you are. You say what everyone else is thinking! Love yoU!
Holy ka-moly. I am now truly enlightened! Wow, you really know how to divulge.
I love everything about you!
:) we are kinda scarily alike...
I LOVED reading this! I cracked up over some of your answers. (not that they were probably meant to be funny, BUT I found them to be). The top checker "register girl." Wow, Melonie! And I do think that you are Amazingly talented at one thing. Hello, you are SO creative and smart (web design AND all of your crafty things you seem to whip up so easily). I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more. :)
Post a Comment