Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day... It's Better Than Christmas

Or at least almost... The Girl is so excited that it is Valentine's Day today. She woke up on her own this morning and got herself dressed (She NEVER does that). She came down the stairs carrying her present and Valentine she made for her daddy. She said, "Is this the day I get to go on my Daddy-Daughter Date?" How cute is that! She painted this ceramic rainbow for her dad.

She was soo excited to get this mailbox from her friend Chloe. She saw one at another friend's house and told me she really wanted a mailbox... but I couldn't find them anywhere! Popular demand right now I guess. :D

All morning she has been talking about how Valentine's day is a day for hugs and kisses and presents and candy and love and hearts and giving love and valentines. I think she has it down.

We love you!

No comments: