
The Boy is such a cute little boy. He LOVES to climb up the stairs. I am constantly watching him climb up and helping him slide back down on his belly, feet first. I'm hoping he figures out how to climb down the stairs with this repetition. In case you wish you could be here and watch him climb up the stairs all day long, here is a video for you.
It is also fun cause I am now coming into his room after a nap to find him sitting up or standing. He is loving pulling himself up to stand next to things. :) So cute. He's growing up so much. He was making the cutest grins today at lunch time so I had to snap some photos of him. His two bottom teeth are soo close to coming in and I just can't wait! Hopefully it will help him sleep better. We love the toothless grin though and will enjoy it while it lasts! He is also getting close to clapping and waving.




1 comment:
I totally remember when tyler was that age: standing and climbing stairs the same month! next comes walking!! get ready! :)
Post a Comment