Thursday, August 4, 2011

Look What We did Today

Today, Caleb climbed up on the fireplace and played in Tommy's ice water bucket... don't worry, we won't be leaving it there again. He's getting better at climbing. He loves to climb up the stairs but I always have to be right behind him, too scared of him falling down them.
Isaac seemed to be sleeping in the pool today. He just played in this one spot for like 15 minutes. He loves playing in the pool!
Lily and I did a hard puzzle today, 100 pieces! It was her first hard puzzle. Isaac did all four of his cars puzzles in less time than it took us to do the one. It was a fun challenge.

Here are a few pictures from earlier this week:
The kids love to tackle daddy when he gets home from work.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hey Melonie! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Your kids are SO cute! I love your pool! Wish we could have stayed longer and gone swimming with you guys! :)