Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Caught Red Handed!

While The Boy was asleep in his swing, The Girl and I went outside. I was doing some weeding and noticed The Girl had gone inside. After another minute, I thought I'd better go check on her. Not only had she woken up The Boy, but she thought he would like some lotion all over his face. She said to me, "I was really careful not to get it in his eyes." I thought it was really sweet of her, but I obviously couldn't have her doing it again without my supervision. It was pretty hard, but I held back my laughter and smiles and explained we needed to take a picture so she knew not to do it again. She's pretty funny and she really is a great big sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVED it!! The lotion story and pictures are priceless. You caught Isaac with the "Help ME!" look and Lily with the "I'm busted" look. Thanks for sharing with us and making us smile and making us so excited to see you!