1) I love my Husband! Poor guy has been sick with strep throat this week and now that he is getting better I am just so grateful for him! It is hard to do everything on your own. I'm so glad to have my husband back!2) Swim Lessons. Oh boy... The Girl does not like to go underwater. She cried for most of her swim classes and especially hated it when the teacher said she could have a Starburst candy at the end of class and tricked her by putting it on the bottom step in the pool. All the other kids went underwater to get it and The Girl just cried. Hopefully, after some practice with mom in the hot tub, The Girl will be better next week. Cross your fingers for us!
3) My tomato plants are producing and the tomatoes are starting to turn red. I'm really looking forward to taking a big bite of my first home grown tomato. That will be pretty awesome.
4) More baking with The Girl. She sure loves to bake. This week we made brownies with a peanut butter/chocolate rice crispy top. They are yummy! The Girl liked licking the bowl and spoon when we were done but got her shirt dirty right away. I let her lick the rest without a shirt while I cleaned up. She stood up, with chocolate all over her arms and belly and announced "Look, I have a body mustache!" It was so funny.5) UPDATED since I wrote the other four: The Girl went underwater like 20 + times tonight in the hot tub with me! It was soo great. It was like a huge mountain that she over came. She still comes up from the water with the most terrified look on her face, wide eyed and spitting out water, but she is getting the hang of it. I told her we could go buy some little kid goggles tomorrow. I hope we find some that fit her face! Totally made my week!


No comments:
Post a Comment