
Last weekend, T and I went to see the new Batman movie,
The Dark Knight. I really enjoyed it even though there were many things that would have made it more enjoyable. That tells me, not only that I want to see it again, but it was a pretty awesome movie. At 2 and a half hours, it seemed a little long, but the plot was packed with action. T wasn't feeling too well and I had to get dinner and sneak it into the theater in my diaper bag. We brought The Boy and we will be retelling this story for many years to come: When The Girl was a newborn we took her to see
Batman Begins. She slept through the whole movie, which we were amazed with because it was pretty loud. Well, The Boy didn't sleep much and if he did happen to fall asleep while I was bouncing him while standing on the side exit area, he would wake up to any loud and sudden noises. There were lots of those.
Christian Bale is awesome. Pretty much I'm looking forward to seeing it again, without the baby, sick husband, and dinner.
1 comment:
oh man, what a night! Tyler used to sleep through the whole movie too, Isaac seems like he is just so alert and ready for the action.
Post a Comment