LOVE all of those items. They are definately beautiful. I think that you should get all of them. :) (i'm sure tommy won't mind) I also love your new background and new pictures. (I haven't checked in awhile.) Isaac is getting so big. He has the biggest most beautiful eyes! Lily is hilarious. Miss you guys. We actually are considering Boise or close to it for an option after school. It seems to be a popular place at the moment. EVERYONE out here wants to move there! Seriously, we have over 10 different families in our ward all headed there after school. Sorry for the LONG comment
Ha, I read Tammy's comment in my email but I just glanced at it without really looking and I thought it said "Tommy said"... Like, he wanted me to have a body like that... Guess you had to be there. :D
haha, I'm sure Dave wouldn't complain if I had a body like that, but he'd better not say it out loud! Good thing it was Tammy and not Tommy! Oh, swimsuit season is hard on post-natal self-esteems, at least mine...you look terrific in your photos!
6 comments:
I do like that purse!! She makes darling stuff
LOVE all of those items. They are definately beautiful. I think that you should get all of them. :) (i'm sure tommy won't mind) I also love your new background and new pictures. (I haven't checked in awhile.) Isaac is getting so big. He has the biggest most beautiful eyes! Lily is hilarious. Miss you guys. We actually are considering Boise or close to it for an option after school. It seems to be a popular place at the moment. EVERYONE out here wants to move there! Seriously, we have over 10 different families in our ward all headed there after school. Sorry for the LONG comment
ooohhhh, yep I'd love a body like that too...ha,ha!
Ha, I read Tammy's comment in my email but I just glanced at it without really looking and I thought it said "Tommy said"... Like, he wanted me to have a body like that... Guess you had to be there. :D
haha, I'm sure Dave wouldn't complain if I had a body like that, but he'd better not say it out loud! Good thing it was Tammy and not Tommy! Oh, swimsuit season is hard on post-natal self-esteems, at least mine...you look terrific in your photos!
What size did you want the victoria secret model in?
Post a Comment