Thursday, September 4, 2008

Awesome Giveaway

Be sure to check out my sister-in-law's new site for handmade gifts at really affordable prices (that I got to design for her, by the way). She is doing a giveaway this week of a free Diaperdoo Diaper Clutch. Anyone that has to haul diapers around at all times will love having this cute clutch purse to carry them in. I love to just throw it in my purse when I don't want to carry the big diaper bag with me.

She also has some other great handmade products. I love her hair clips and the cute hooded towels, but my favorite is her princess tutoos. The Girl loves to dance around in her pretty tutu and pretend she is a ballerina fairy. To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment on her blog under your favorite item. If you can blog about it on your own site, that would be an awesome way to help spread the word. Thanks Kirsti!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Way to go, Kirsti! I checked out her adorable website. I think that I want ALL of her items. :) I do especially love the diaper clutch. So cute. Also, I tried to vote for you twice, melonie, but it said I could only vote once! I liked your tominator photo! Someday you will have to teach me how to do photo shop.