

2) The Boy has been a bit difficult this week. His tummy seems to be giving him some troubles so he is having a little hard time eating and a lot of hard time sleeping. I'm hoping he will just break a tooth soon or get over it soon but who knows. He's so sweet and when I get to hear his laugh I just melt all inside!
3) No trip for T! T was supposed to go on a business trip this weekend and I was luck enough to have his stay in town. That means better sleep at night for me and life can continue as we know it. Life usually comes to a halt when he is gone and nothing gets done. I'm glad to keep my husband around.
4) Preschool! More fun for preschool... my first week off. The Girl had a great time at her friend Perry's house this week. They learned about the letter B and color blue and "All about Me." On Tuesday The Girl brought Buzz Lightyear to show for show and tell. On Thursday I asked The Girl what she wanted to bring and she said, "A baby, and a baby blanket, and baby bottle, and binky". I have to admit I was pretty impressed with my little three year old for thinking of so many words that started with B. Here's a picture of her A's from last week's story and eating them.


5) I had a little girls night out tonight, planned it before when I thought T would be out of town. I'm so grateful for friends... what a fun, comfortable side they can bring out in me. So, T decided to make a date night out of it for The Girl. They went to the movie theater and saw KUNG FU PANDA. The Girl told me all about the bear that fought the bad guys. The Girl told T she had a great time with her daddy. :D


2 comments:
sounds like a fun week! thanks for the great pictures! you are so good about taking lots of pictures
Hi Melonie! This is Monica's sister Melynda. I just saw your comment on my photography blog and well...I might just have to take you up on the offer :) I saw your sister in law's website and it is darling! You are very talented. Anyways, my email address is justinandmelynda@gmail.com so email me if you were serious. Let me know how much you charge and what I would need to do! There is no pressure or anything...if you weren't serious then that's okay as well :) By the way your kids are so so cute! I am sure they keep you pretty busy :) Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment