The Boy drank his first full 4 oz. bottle today. No fussing, no stopping, just drank it all down. YIPPEEE! We've gotten over the hurdle. I'm on my way to a little FREEDOM each week. I've joined a community choir called Hymns of Thanksgiving. With practices twice a week, I'll get to get out on my own. We can also get a babysitter now! I'm so excited!
Monday, September 29, 2008
His First Full Bottle
The Boy drank his first full 4 oz. bottle today. No fussing, no stopping, just drank it all down. YIPPEEE! We've gotten over the hurdle. I'm on my way to a little FREEDOM each week. I've joined a community choir called Hymns of Thanksgiving. With practices twice a week, I'll get to get out on my own. We can also get a babysitter now! I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
this is my first year in a while not doing hymns of thanksgiving. i think you'll really enjoy it! and congrats on a little more freedom!
yay!! I remember that feeling: its great! enjoy- all your hard work is paying off!
Post a Comment