1) Old Movies: The Girl has been watching some older movies this week: Annie, Pollyanna, and The Wizard of Oz. She enjoys them and I actually like watching with her while I'm doing stuff around the house. It's been fun to sing their songs and talk about their messages.
2) More fun dance and preschool this week. This week was the letter "C" so The Girl brought "candy corn" to share with everyone. They also learned about Cowboys and Cowgirls. The Girl came home on Thursday singing "I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it." We think she is pretty dang cute.



3) Growing boy! The Boy is sure getting bigger. He will be 5 months next week and I know a tooth will be here before too much longer. I can't wait until he can sit up on his own. I fed him for over an hour last night before bed! Then after 30 minutes of crying, he fell asleep on his own and finally slept longer than 4 hours... first time in MONTHS! Yep, when he was two months old he was doing 8-9 hour nights. Hopefully we are on a good streak.
4) The Boy had his first time in a swimming pool yesterday! It was really warm and I'm so glad we got to do it before the warm summer is gone. :) The Girl was having fun with all the floating devices... do you think one could have enough? She's just missing some water wings and then she would be complete!
5) The Boy had his first baby cereal this morning! He liked it pretty well and I'm sure after some more days of practice he will get the swallowing thing down a little better.




2 comments:
Isaac is getting so big! That video of you feeding him maked me smile because he reminds me so much of sofie. They would be great friends. :) Sofie would ALWAYS try to grab the spoon like that. Makes it a little more difficult to feed, but it is so funny. Also, he has gorgeous eyes!
Yeah, he is handsome like is daddy!
Post a Comment